Sunday, August 16, 2020

London during coronavirus 12-13-14 August 2020

3 jours à Londres
London

Musee National 
Promenade dan Hyde park
Visite de la Collection Wallace et du 
Musée Victoria Albert


when you go on a trip  it ain't fun I do it so my mom, sisters and friends  see everything just like me                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My job is to bring passengers from Montreal to  London and back to  Montreal during coronavirus. We actually stayed a few days depending on
Your schedule
This time it's 3 days to be exact I never had that in my entire career with this company. 
Last time it was 2 days this month its a schedule of 3 days and I will be doing it 3 times.                                                                                                                                                                                        
I won't see my mom my sister and my precious dog as I love them dearly because the chance of catching COVID is too risky, highly risky
I won't take a chance
I love them too much for that
                                                       
Why do I say that
I have been saying this from the beginning 7 months to be exact
Until they test passengers before flying 72 hrs 
 it's a deadly flight you are going to take

People still confirm positive on many flights still 
Therefore I'm right and you better stay home 

Meanwhile, I'm stuck here for 3 days 

It's very difficult to not go out but we dont have to stay in the hotel we are exempt from that.

So I try to do activities where I dont see too many people and I dont spend much money...


The first day 

we arrived in the morning slept 2 hrs and a half 
we went to the 

National Museum

We hop on a bus and sat on the front seat second floor.

Booking online was easy queuing 5 minutes and we went in.

Unfortunately, too many people booked in at the same time too close, no distanciation, no wearing of a mask too many tourists from China Japan Spain... 

How would I know that I really thought this would have been a good idea instead of shopping. I have booked 2 days of museum shit.                                                                                                                             
Scary in the end we kind of rush to see the best at the end. 

Why bother doing all this if 
you are to book the same amount of people right
On the way back people on the bus did not wear masks Luckily for us we came fully equip.
But why people dont respect the law in England why?
                                                                                                                                                                       
So we went back to our respective rooms.

Ate in my room,
On my way back to the hotel I went to grab some stuff at the grocery name Tesco: 

Houmous guacamole tzaziki bottle of Evian and a bag of Doritos. And stopped at a small grocery looking for something cold to drink Orangina and I got a spanakopita.



tableau inachevé


Peindre cette dentelle ouf


La lumiere...








tableau pervere ou ses propres filles doivent le seduire

J ai prit ce tableau car le peintre a été capable de faire luire l argenterie bien réussi



Les détails du chien 





no mask 
Pas de masque Jai decidé de ne pas prendre de chance ici et j ai remis mon masque bleu



la jardiniere

madame de Pompadour                                     
         
ruining an emblematic site with the ugliest ice cream
we dont know what they were doing 
abbey road empty 


Monet

Monet


matisse
less iris de monet



He has his mask off
he has double mask on 



                                                                                                                                                     The second day                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
 I stayed around in St Johns wood.

Did photocopy of my book had breakfast but no table to read.
I decided to go to Hyde Park instead to read it.

Too windy 
too many bees
Bad idea
I had lunch there
Bacon bap
Or the wasp got it ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Hyde park was fine but the heat cook the grass so it wasn't so much fun to go and it was so hot I didn't have time to go to the beautiful fountains with the salicaire instead I went around and ended up at the Buckingham palace Hardly 1 or 15 people there walk around and went back to the hotel via st James park green park oxford street Too much walking                                                                                          Ate in my room again.                                                                                                                                   













                                             


in Hyde Park 

too many bees too many 
I came all the way here to read my book and do the correction but too 
many not fun and windy



Buckingham store

Love fancy porcelain I never thought I would say that but it makes a big difference when it comes to taste

No deal here so the economy is doing fine even tho there is no one in the store besides me 










Abbotsford roses just like mine
      its called a bacon bap 

English bacon between Canadian back bacon and ham 
Hyde park 








ISIS 




   














                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             The last day 
                                              
 I was supposed to go and visit 2 museums with my colleague but unfortunately, his mother passed away and he had to leave right away after his tour in Stonehenge. He flew back on the Toronto flight to go to the United States via Canada quarantine and all made it lost a precious moment with his mother When you think of that he needs 14 days in the USA 14 days In Canada when he comes back How do you want to work like this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
It was a sad moment but I went to both museums because we planned it that way. So I went to the Wallace museum and the Victoria and Albert museum very far from the first place my feet were just killing me so halfway there I took a taxi waited an hour to get in it was ok too many replicas of thing room are like a melting pot of everything. The inside courtyard is worth to see I was disappointed it would be the perfect place to have a scone and a cup of tea. No real dishes either. Bambou fork WHO EATS IN A BAMBOU FORK RIDICULOUS how do you want me to pick my salad. Real dishes are nicer and better than killing the bamboo trees or using plastic. You are in a prestigious institution make it look glam  I went to Harrods that is about 10 minutes walk I went inside got myself some nice scones took the last pot of clotted cream some mini jam jar and brought it to my room High-quality food at a cheaper price priceless walk walk walk for 3 days didn't lose one pound depressing.                                                                                                                                                                   So overall the decision to avoid crowds by going to the museum was a bad idea a very bad idea. I was always on my guard to put the mak on inside and outside as there are so many people in London there is always someone running by or riding on their bike the worse of them all to spread the virus.  And what is London without going to a pub sad indeed The unconsciousness of the people regarding Coronavirus is unbelievable to see how not educated is the majority of the population of England                                                                     
                                                       


The national museum

Regents park a little bit busy
V& A museum 
                                                

















The inside courtyard of V& A wonderful for a cup of tea




Golden head from Africa printed poster but I saw the head forgot to take a pic
 
the scuptures were amazing



V & A museum

On my way there






Cathedral coffee shop now
O will come and try it









Too tired my feet are killing me 
Taxi

my pictures on my cellphone or windows new program are not great together but it will give you an idea of my 3 days suffering and protecting myself with a mask on


Our  new life is difficult to adjust 
are we getting paranoid or just doing the right thing?
wash wash wash 
clean clean clean 
wear a mask inside and outside in big cities 
should I eat in a restaurant? oh no too risky 
go back to the hotel room 
This is  a trip with a quarter of the fun
Dont talk to people
Dont eat out
Dont have a drink
Stay outside in boiling weather 
Avoid inside
Well it cost me a fortune on  drinking water                                    






walking for 3 days   
1 st day 

11800
9.3 km 

Secon day 
13.12km 
16812

Third day
17.81 km  
 22648 

Total
40.23 km 

I need to keep my heart pumping under this awful mask.

But do you know how much strength  it takes to do that 
Standing with a mask is easy
Working is hard
Walking
Harder
Am I killing myself by wanted to continue

Unfortunately by the end of the day, I kept walking but the cellphone battery was dead so you can add up a lot more steps.

Spending money

we also took the bus so you need to count the spending with your oyster card money you had put in on your card as well to go around subway and metro.                                                       
spending for 3 days                                                                   first day                                        
3.00-pound breakfast cheese toast and a coffee special of the day half price  
It was disgusting 
I was afraid to get COVID just by the look of the cook when he came out no mask no gloves 
I had a bit and a sip of coffee and drop the rest

Skip lunch

Dinner
Testco tzaziki hummus guacamole Doritos   
13.55  (2 dinners)
spanakopita Orangina       
6.90                                             
Second day   
breakfast 
croissant cafe latte     
7.00!!!
photocopy for my book   (-)                                                                           
Lunch
bacon bap coke  
6.00 + 2.40 8.40                                        
dinner 
flatwater sparkling water chips         
7.20               

Third day

Breakfast
apple strudel cafe latte at an expensive shop
8.00

taxi 10.00 
Lunch
salad 8.40 warm coke
disgusting

cheese Quickes (for home)

Dinner
clotted cream 4.95

3 scones 4.50
Set of 6 mini Jam 6.00(home)
jam and clotted cream for dinner 
water sparkling water      
7.00                                                          
spend so much money on buying water   
it was so hot hot hot

3 museum visits were free

1.40 band-aid 2 huge blisters on both feet

 Hate Addidas runners
  
Spending total 
   
99.20 pounds just to drink water and tiny meals
I fed myself on Doritos for 2 days shit

I brought back 
Some of the finest cheddar I ever had 
QUICKES
scones and jam from Harrods for my mom and some lovely trousers 
A scarf for myself both bought at Primark
Yes Harrods and Primark
And I did some photocopies to be able to correct my story that I wrote on Blogger a speeding story now its time to do that but the day I choose to do it it was too windy to get my paper out!
Snif snif

I'm happy I went to the museum I'm good for another 10 years.

Rather go to Mayfair 

So total spending 
3 days 
No alcohol
No dinner in a restaurant
No alcohol intake
1.74 exchange rate
172.60 Canadian dollars   
And everything on your credit card 
Interest exchange
No one wants cash these days because of COVID 
1 picture at a time downloading too long

Bon je suis fatiguée je manque d air 91 oxygene 02 c'est bas
Le nez qui ne respire plus depuis mon arrivée j ai fait trop d efforts à respirer avec un masque

No comments:

Post a Comment