Sunday, August 2, 2020

London Covid part 3 August 2020 Kew garden

  Sorry will fix the repetition of flowers later ....im rushing it to show it to my mom ......................................................Ok so I booked myself an 11 o'clock visit at the Kew garden to avoid rush hour and to be there at lunchtime to see fewer people but OH it was on the hottest day ever in London but I was avoiding crowd Unfortunately not a good time for flower pictures at it is best early morning or late afternoon but it was something to do while I was on duty 2 days layover.                                                                                                                          Book online was easy if I can do it everyone can.                                                                                            Then I wrote down the direction by subway unfortunately the way back was not the same big mistake.
                                                                                                                                                       So woke up and give myself plenty of time to get there and have a nice breakfast not too far from the site.  I had egg benedict and a latté and the way I went. there was no lineup so I enter earlier than expected. Great Unfortunately they give you a map but its not well explain you fell lost nowhere to go it should have been written #1  # 2 and they should provide people with disabilities a golf kart I walk 18, 017 steps by the end o the day but couldn't see it all unfortunately if you have epine Lenoir as soon as you stop you are doom to get up and limp. No fun and when you get to your room you are in excruciating pain and you can no longer get up imagine me the flight attendant .....................suffering to see the world. Is it part of this nasty cold I had that I suddenly had epine Lenoir in both feet or the sudden stop of doing exercises because of COVID Ok Move along to Kew garden. I have been there before and was disappointed because it was fall time now from the look at Regents park I said to myself Kew must be magic but....very disappointed they didn't even have annual in their flower bed come on its COVID gardeners can wok at all time outside and they do have automatic water system its ain't the problem So it was very deceiving I wanted to discover new species new way of gardening all I saw was louzy plastic bags at the bottom of trees and again no explanation for that either.  Ok first stop before it gets to hot was the palm house  but their was too many people inside the person in front of it should have restraint or limit the number of people  so I kind of speed up too bad it would have taken me way longer to take its magnificent staircase  next the water lily house unbelievable it was my coup de coeur well done here spectacular wish i had a zoom a real camera and not that louzy phone but better than nothing i got to see it I ounce saw something like this in the amazone  then you get out and you are lost oyu dont know where to go luckily i remember there was this brick wall surrounded with flowers and the roses garden so I went to see the brick wall this place was pack of flowers it was nice but not too many specimen regular flower that easily grow most of them I have in my garden in a limited quantity I was very sad to see the veggie garden was close come on I wanted to learn a thing or two on how to grow the vegetables  You know whats missing here is people to talk to about this or its flower but again a lot of signs are place and it doesnt correspond to the plant that is there really                                                                                   
















               j adore cet escalier 



                                                                                                                                                                         So I went on to the grass area I remember liking it and it was still magic On my way there I saw another waterlily pound beautiful and I saw a lady drop her cellphone we couldn't get it out I went to find someone poor woman she did like me wanted to have the perfect waterlily picture by putting her phone over the water pound shit this could have happened to me poor women we all tried to help                                                                                                                                     























































                                Graminées something I can not really grow where I live in the zone I have but I can use those plants as annual again in the grass area the one I liked had no sign                                                                                                 
                                                          bamboo well not quite the Japanese bamboo forest right where is my matcha ?






mes favoris




sec sec sec


















difficult to find our cellphone when you drop it 
actually, you see the lady and then she went on to the right to take another picture and drop it it happened to me once on a cruise ship under the London bridge I suddenly saw something pink in the water put my hand in my pocket and there it wasn't my phone had disappeared in the Thames


we could not have access to the veggie garden very sad indeed 



they really say to leave the leaf dry on a zucchini plant I guess they do that to but it so not esthetic 


cute just to see it grow


we had to look throw the fence no fun


grapes I used to have some but when the city ask me to remove my inside pool with the garden in it I had put the grape root in the water to save it but it kind of killit I heard you have to do that but not that long if you want to save a plant

Perfect garden need to mix flower and plants to help each other grow 
                      ok never saw a Christmas tree with its own decoration here is one it has little red seeds now this is rare  no fucking sign for the name  why 

                                                                                                                                                                                                          Afterward, I walk a lot I went to see an orange house had something to drink 1 can of water 1 can of Orangina and finish off my thermos of water it was so hot and all the shady area were taken with COVID they should have been more umbrella area more places in the shade too.                                                                                                                                                                                 


now these little thing I would plant everywhere if I could no name again

the last magnolia 
 I like this kind o fpeebles to walk on in a garden as all your senses are in touch with nature the sound of birds of course is awsome but walking an hearing the sound of peebles is nice to my ears

now i must say this is grand but if oyu now your flower in order to work it has to be repetitive indeed this is repetitive but again the choice is ok 
 too tired to go up 
wish i can plant them at home in  bulb you could but so expensive 
a sea of flower sorry not the right time to take picture


unbelievable i can still smile after this hot beautiful painful day
 I regret not taking it but I bought some lovely soaps bar for my mom and sister instead since we are washing our hands excessively might as well do it with creamy and smelly soap 

love to have that too
time to go back out of nature land beautiful cars and houses 
is ice cream safe to eat in covid time they are touching the cones hum no mask no


i know its not safe to sit on the bench but its 39 degrees I m exhausted and i hope the sun killed the germs there is so much i can do wish i had a beer but need to change subway deep scary escalator will have to wait so thirsty


very shinny indeed
 bizarre dresser in LOndon like usual with or without mask

dangerous zone bus area
back to my hotel room having lunch dinner after 1 liter of water its expensive to drink overseas 
distanciation
no mask


im doing this white ting white bike spot a bike must be white almost black is good too









no flower come on I am at the Kew put some annual get the palm trees out do something very disappointed




















                                                                                                                I walked down the majestic alley and the beehive metal structure but too tired to go up and see it. My feet were getting to hurt me as I had stopped to drink.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Overall a nice outing but sad to see they used the same flowers for repetition nothing grand something that you and I can do but you are here at Kew garden the most distinguish garden of all                 On my way back the guy at the train station send me on the wrong train so after 2 stop I realized it and got off no one insight to help you in train and subway station so you need to press a button and talk oh my English accent I forgot....so hard to understand whatever I stretch myself all the way to victoria station it was all right needed to get information for my next time visit but they arent any travel sightseeing tour around available.                                     So went back to the hotel stop by to get some food so expensive man and cool off in my room.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            The next morning after having protecting myself for gathering of people wearing my mask outside and inside I order some croissant and a coffee and the room service arrive knock at the door I opened without looking shit she is there without a mask and without gloves to bring me my breakfast fuck I told her she answered we dont have to wear a mask we are a bubble at the hotel well you just burst my bubble you contaminated me my crew 100 passengers security check people that will contaminate the other crew and the other passengers  Boris Johnson idiots rules

No comments:

Post a Comment