Thursday, August 20, 2020

London 20 august 2020 Street pictures Spitalfield Bricklane Shoreditch

 

Hi Yesterday I choke in my room my esophagus was blocked I was afraid to get out and called for help they would have thought I have Covid so I punch my thorax but it didnt help 

I was scared I search for my Ventolin pump took 3 puff and suddenly I felt better it lasted so long this time I took the day to recuperate afraid to move or eat. 

It was raining all day anyway.                                                          

This morning I decided to go to the antic market there were only a few stalls nothing interesting ...I watch the antic show all the time ...so sad 

no place to eat everyone too busy to look at their cellphone instead of serving you.                                                                                                                             

so I decide to go down to Shoreditch area for breakfast and went on the area looking for great graffitis an on to Brick Lane to see the gallery where Guru shots expose pictures of black and white I didn't participate I didnt know if I could make it but I saw some great pictures walk around and came back to the hotel.

                                                                                                               

 
                                                                                          



I would have pick this to bring back home those 2 gorgeous baskets
                                  I just love to watch barbershop


                                       I would love to know the story about this goat 


























          





















how to wear a mask 
no not quite
hum try again
I give up 




scary right they really mean it !
I wonder if they saw the packs of drugs on the wall people were picking up
Never saw that in my life did you spotted it on my pictures? 
Not safe
Wonder who is she check later
14 km. 16 18.051 steps but cellphone is dead before me

Tonight I decided to go out and eat fish and chips simewhere in St Johns wood it was pack of people no fistanciatiin t all I turn back and ate in my room 
Inside out
No fucking way
Havent they heard about #Covid? 
Well Im so pissed off to wear the mask but I do 
Im so pissed off to see people not wearing mask s
o when I got off the subway today
I told one lady
Put your mask on you are killing people with your germs
Tge end

No comments:

Post a Comment