Saturday, August 1, 2020

London Covid August 2020 part 2

O back home to finish my blog it's unfortunate I wanted so much to send you the pictures and the blog but I guess my phone my knowledge of doing so is limited I can no longer bring my computer I have no plug for my computer for London. I'm a bit pissed off because I will be doing 3 days London and nothing more fun than sending pictures...
 That is so funny I'm doing a sidewalk at home and put almost the same step  same size
Regents park beggie section 
 There were so many bees in there I have a video but unfortunately, it's complicated you have to download it on youtube and then on the blog, I'm too tired but not that I did spend a lot of time in London trying to download picture  1 by 1 to lose everything over and over again but enjoy the pic I hope its part of Regents park they have a little garden spot and always put new plants now this is exciting not like Kew garden that I will visit the next day will post a picture soon

ok yes its a travel site but Covid time you do things far away from crowd that is if you are a warrior a survivor if you dont give a shit I suggest you go to Mexico United States or Brazil
 to come to London will be deadly 4,000,000 are now back in Lockdown in the North of England 
but I have to work 
I go across the street and there it it is A beautiful park 
























trop cute

j aime ça c est la feuille la couleur





















the blue tomoatoe woa!



































































 Sherlock Holmes                                          







  I was all excited to order my hoummous here instead of Selfridges love the decor the name but the taboulé was smelly and the hoummous too so so disappointed 

















No comments:

Post a Comment