Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Shanghai 2018- Visit #17 Shanghai by night Part 1

Visit # 17 

Part 1

Another visit in this vibrant city
I decided to take the ferry and go across for dinner after my flight
I went to Lost Heaven
beautiful restaurant so follow me

it cost 2 rmb
to cross the river 
40 cents not bad
I got a bit lost but again some young men help me out with their GPS 
i was 2 street down of my destination not bad
I did have a reservation luckily because the place was pack
so big 
so dark inside but 
it was a great idea 
the decor the table the costume

but when you are alone its always a problem waiters kind of forget you 
glass of wine 
chicken with 7 spices
some kind of egg rolls 
a pot of pur erh
$54.00 canadian dollars

a bit expensive but it was nice to see and eat at  great restaurant for a change.

unfortunately the food was not hot the plates were cold 
so therefore food was not hot

but I just arrived from a 14 hours flight cross a river and dont feel like returning my plate 
I just want to eat and go to bed
i will return there because it was a great place to discover
but do reserve if you go 



















































like i always say chinese food is great to be eaten in a large group to be able to taste different dishes unless you can afford to order lots of plates




 nice presentation nice food very tasty

 pur erh
black tea

but unfortunately when it was time for me to drink my expensive tea this freakin french tourist or foreigners arrive sneezing and coughing like hell.
She had a bad virus
she was so sick that I took a sip of my tea
cut short of my conversation on skype
and ran away no joke
she was sick how can you go out without a mask and being so sick

At least the Chinese have the decency to cover their mouth

I was too tired to argue or ask to be displace but





 On the street there are other restaurant less expensive and seem to be as popular to try.




















I walk a bit on Bund and took the ferry back to Pudong where my hotel is




















 i just stood there and watch this beautiful ship go by woa!































 a little sign to tll you you are in China



woa Nota Bene: 
be ready for the stanpede to get on board the ferry 










 private club

art museum

hotel
very nice evening again in Shanghai
tomorrow

big day

I'm going to visit ZHUJIAJIAO stay tune for more very interesting things to do in Shanghai and its area.

Jet lag...

No comments:

Post a Comment