Wednesday, April 11, 2018

London by the river shore



London by the river shore is always nice
visiting an European city via canal ways is a wonderful idea if you can afford it
there are a lot of little houseboats for rent
I saw a few but if you want an adress let me know if not I keep it a secret but dont forget they dont provide beds you sleep on the rough and most of them can fit 4 people


what another miserable day I had
I left my wallet at home and it was raining on top of it

I spend the day in London with
1 pound in my pocket!

I ask the maid at the hotel to give me a few cookies even tho I dont like the kind they have but food is food right
and went outside to take pictures
I stop by at the grocery store to ask the man what can I get for 1 pound and he told me
a bag of chip
oh well this made my day s good day after all
i did have a can of tuna in my bag so when i return to the hotel i ask for a bit of mayonese to mix with my tuna and I was a happy camper except i didnt have enough potable water to drink so i was force to use the one from the washrrom faucet
its wednesday and i am still alive so I guess it is ok to drink but...just that ounce


so on my photo challenge they were asking for boat pictures & texture and since I wanted to avoid any store to make my day miserable i decided to go to little Venice hoping to see boats an blossoming trees but not that much...

however this being said I had a lovely day under the rain on a one pound journey

this is what I saw

I discover Harry's potter's door
iiii



At this pub the food is extraordinary
go at least inside to see the chandeliers  its marvellous
you can either eat fancy or gastro pub
always nice to stop buy for a pint or 2 when you have money of course and you are with someone
so today
move a long girl
remember
Crockers Foleys not to miss




what intrigue me here is the era of off white building such a funny feel when you get to those streets
everything same all but
off white
the trees are stunning
but no flowers no leafs
it has been cold as well in London

its a very pretty sight and on a normal day you can see a lot of things happening even tho the rain I found there was quite a lot of circulation
people take the boat to go down to Camden market its really fun to do
or you go down to shop and dine or you do it on the other way around its up to you
around here you can go at
Crockers Foley a bit up the hill pass Edgeware road
Waterways is right on the canal
or Summer House a bit fencier or
up next to one of the bridges, there is also a quaint pub to go to as well or even the small café will do its up to you






There we are.

You can also stop for coffee to start your journey on the canal on top at the café on edgeware road
or at the bottom of the canal on a little house boat but they dont have washrooms.

Or go have a teachers cocktail at Waterway they are famous for that Food is great too.
Summers house never been but reviews are good
or the simple little café inside  la peniche













I was tyring some shots here but the effect wasnt there its not like big ship like in Copenhagen

 it felt like i was in Mexico all of a sudden
love those trees so much but wrong light


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment