Sunday, August 21, 2016

Rome Roma # 7 B



love it, I hope!
Lets continue i divided it in parts because I have too many pictures and they are never perfect for my eyes and yours
oh well
I love it!
Here you go around the beautiful fountain













ok asking someone to take picture of you with the beautiful scenary can be different for everybody as we can tell here



if only she took a nice Roman warrior but nup...maybe next time











look at the garden








Appolo ate too much spaghetti

Appolo was change into a rabbit
end of the story
iii













this is so incredible this area but not as spectaculor so you have to read the info amazing this is where they think the big guy die in one of those read the signs all the signs to find out


brrr can you see him













coudlnt find anyone around to make my statue
ok
move on
I could be dying here










wonder if this one was left for me to pack in my suitcase
bring the chariot of fire i need to bring this back to the hotel!





imagine here a field full of beautiful flowers

ok check the sixe of that tree


nice over my chimney

so beautiful that olive tree

ok here where the story start
i wanted to eat an olive from one of the century old olive trees just like all these people did
so
thinking it was ready to eat i took the one on the left
i ate it
ah my god
it was so awful i tought i was going to die so for the rest of the picture of this rome & B let me tell you my mouth was experiencing a Roman combat
i wwas praying to see a water fountain near by let me tell you







mi casa in Roma













when i saw that it made me feel like a looser why thye put this awful sign right there to ruin my day






mi casa in Roma !


j ai marché la ou les grands on marché avant moi

i walked where the big one walked before me what a feeling
same flooring
amazing

just great this side of the foro


























perfect lets go down and see the amazing area of the old city...
next on Rome # 7 C

tired now i will watch the end of the olympic will be back hopefully tomorrow for the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment