Tuesday, August 9, 2016

ROME ITALY # 5 B LARGO DI TORRE ARGENTINA -CAMPO DI FIORI


LETS GO BACK TO THE HOTEL AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS ME but first i need to find this place i love so much
LARGO DI TORRE  ARGENTINA

 cat lounge




 stunning view




 largo di Torre Argentina Roma 

dans le quartier historique du Champs de MArs

there are 4 temples on this site only
theatre de Pompei
la torre del papito all argentina 
le palazzeto del bucardo
1o6 av JC

its worth reading about it on wikipedia and look at my pictures at the same tiem its so simply amazing


 unbelievable place










its like jules cesar cat is on the (buché) sacrifice place waiting for his turn that never came up...









 i could have spend the entire night looking at this



















 piazza navona a bit dark
when you take picture with a cell phone

 I was trying to find my favorite gelato place to finish the night but instead i went on the opposite way oh my god
when you are tired didnt get much sleep
oh well Rome its so nice you dont care if you get lost
too much to see

but I end it up in campo di fiori
woa
so many people
when you arrived at night like this its quite buzzing
i didnt expect the place to be busy
i know in th emorning there is the market ok
i went there in the afternoon long time ago this place was desertic after the market
so when i arrived it was a choc
cool
actually to see this place busy like this
oh woa

lots of italians here
cool i will be back for sure



always on my way back
stop at this bakery shop
very interesting

 now this bakery shop is worth going to see their selection but over price for me
the pics are blurry but wanted to show you they make pastry with pasta

 well should have this pizza insead tonight

 ok got to found out how its made


 canolli looks good


 biscoti oh bu so expensive

 my friend told me to buy some gloves in Rome but

cute little wall joint check out the price too

 campo di fiori just pure magic to me picture mixted up oh well



mangiarré mangiarré mangiarré now i know why ROme as so many churches its a sin to eat that much food







this grocery store express was expensive but veyr nice inside 
but my basalmic vinagar was 2 euro more then th e punto I go to




 ah beautiful
i recognize this place
perfecto
still a lot of way to go
and i still have to pass the rat area
brrrr


I finish the night at Romana gelato place
again unbelievable hardly anyone in line
so i waited
no chocolate gelato you got to be kidding
i would like my money back
the girl look at me like i was coming from planet Mars
oh well lady
i have to take same flavor everywhere i go to compare wich one is the best
so she finally call the guy that brought a big gallon of chocolate gelato
and finally I had a tiny tiny portion of gelato
ok its 2 choices chocolate and psitachio but the portion too small comapre to other
but it was good

7 on 10

went to the hotel exshauted but very happy and a huge migraine from the heat too hot
didnt drink enough
too hot

10:45 was in the hotel
01:00 went to bed
if I recalled

........................................................................................................................................................



slept 7 hours needed 2 espresso and a chocolate cornetto went to get some stuff to bring back 
cheese basamic vinagar from modena and some wine to concluded my great experience in Rome 
However this being said the quality of  the picture will never be the same the depth the contrast no its not the same
ciao Bello!
ciao Bella!

see you next time on my next journey to Roma! 


No comments:

Post a Comment