Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Rome Roma #7 C


17 heures
starting to feel a bit better today but still ....

will tell you about the rest of my day....in beautiful fantastic Rome, Italy.

I actualy went up and around, thinking I will have plenty of time to go down to the best part of this site: the grand alley
but no I had to rush to see it all at the end
and did not have enough time
or as much time I would of needed to embrace it all

maybe the pictures looks the same but the feeling you have when you go down on the big path the grandiose path of Roman's history is breath taking.










now I got it full scale building



incredible path


ok im here
oh no
they are calling to leave the premises no way
and i start to go faster pretend i didnt hear anything



















I was very sad I took too much time up above but hey
its ok
I as exshausted anyway.

I did the best that I could and enjoy every minute up above too
so just so you know
take the time
start in the morning
I'm not lucky like you and have many days of vacations so do it right
and for those i share the picture for enjoy all those pictures













 ok time to eat now
my only meal of the day
now check it out
this building with candles so Romain





 outside icone
Maria gets to have orchids


now now pizza sounds good
this place looks delicious
but
woa its very cheap
5 euros a piece of pizza the size you want
with a drink
i will go there one other time for sure


now this one is something
shrimp and lemone
italian can not go out without a lemon
pizza lemon
the with lemon
coca cola with lemon
sanpelligrino with lemon


so if you are around the Pantheon
go there




or here pizza man in the window



but the next one i will tyr is this one so cute wish i had a boy friend but hey
i will go there


now check this one
look at the size of the mushrooms



Pantheon on the right
I decided to go to my butcher favorite place
you know what I took the cold plate
bread and a glass of wine
but you know what I could of gone for just a sandwich or 2
way cheaper
anyway the next day I had enough for my lunch
I wrap it up with the left over bread and it was even better than the night before
really or i was too tired







there was 2 pieces of meat i dont know what it was it was great!
actually the little orange piece there tiny
chewy
smokey


I had a view of the inside and turn around and see th epiaaza di pantheon

and this was the end of journey in Rome

P.S. On my return I saw th epurser of my flight and like regulars in Roma iii we went to buy our stuff at the grocery the regular
cheeze chocolate and wine and of course like the regulars we stop by at the gelato place

apparently the best in Rome
so if you are in the Vatican area
Trident
go there

GELARMONY.IT


it was quite nice you will have the result when i finish my tour of the gelato iiii


now to conclude my regular story of ocurse something happened on my return to my room stay tune
for the next episode of Rome #7 D

No comments:

Post a Comment