Wednesday, December 29, 2021

desc

23 
stop over to my mom to pick up the dog and give her her xmas gift
I just return from India
24 
I had the cogeco Guy came and fix the tv
and met my neighor who had a running nose on my primate road with hos skidoo and told him to get off my property

Christmas eve all Alone trying to make the best out of it getting some log for the fire light up some candles and watch Christmas MOVIES...my fire in the chimney was too big some was coming out everywhere some alarm je the e tire house rang everywhere
open the door blow up xmas eve
25
on the 25 start up the fire again with just one log at à time 
had breakfast with everyone on skype
in the afternoon I had trouble with my sinuses
painful even my dog poor little one
open the Doors clean up the air around 2 starting to be quite congestionnée stuff nose BLOWING my nose ne it headache and all
I bla e it on  my suite  intoxication 
could not be covid I had 3 vaccine can not be it
I was sick like a dog could not go to work the next day my nose and EARS WERE PLUGGED in
I had a bad night 
26
the nxt day I was out on the coutch with a fever sneezing was bad and painful sinus was painful etc...
27
out on the couch fever
28 fever I tried to have reach the sick line on the phone
1 hour on the phone my sneezing was killing me the pain around the chest I NEEDED TO know if it was covid symptom
the Guy who answer the phone said no

I look ont my apartement my ound in my cabinet advil for sinus for the night
29 feel à little better 
take advil for the Day 
but my VOICE sound stuffy my throat is rough but the fever seem to be gone.
Around 4 oclock stuff BLOWING nose
and not bad I would say better then yesterday when I move to go to bed I SNEEZE
omg
I dont think I can go to work like this
the rest I look normal that os the problem but today did not have an appetite

No comments:

Post a Comment