Sunday, May 7, 2017

roma italia


Preface

I couldnt bare it any longer I called to do some over time. Staying in my house and looking at my land is making me sick. So they send me to Rome to change my mind and since it was extra work I decided to take it easy and go along for a cocktail and a dinner with the crew.
Not focussing on my situation.

Had a good flight with my co workers than we got to the hotel its very well situated but the rooms are never ready waited and waited and waited


in the afternoon woke up and went to do my errants
stop at the best arancini del mondo to try it out
it was very delicious














and started to walk happy to be there to see the sun and to enjoy an excellent weather as I am used to be there when its 40 Celsius this was real nice day but


I was going to ask the pope a favor or at least ask one of his accolyte to listen to me and help me find an answer unfortunately I had the fish on board that made me sick to my stomach and had to go back to the hotel....

I couldnt go to the Vatican or
go do my regular shopping that is
wine cheese and coffee

I just stayed in the hotel until it was time to meet my friend not sure to meet them or not but I did...

after a while i felt better


















                                   we went to this lovely terrace in Rome to have a cocktail
                                  great view but the service was so slow so horrible no need to mention it
                                  we waited at least 30 minutes for our drinks





Vatican

                                  But luckily the view was great and the sun was boiling hot

                                                    palazzio de san angelo
                                                    I found the view way better there














some are really lucky thye have each other

















I ask him a favor will see if it really work



                shopping with the girls Im alwasy behind taking pictures and running to join them

                                        a little bit of shopping with the girls one need to go in









                                                         this will be reality for ever


        and I heard the view at hotel minerva is way better so next time i will try it for you
                                                       Pantheon and me is a love story







I  had 1 flora di zucchini  and an entry of pasta





and a basic ordinary roman pizza
im telling you there are only 3 place to eat great pizza in Roma
Rosculi
campo di fiori
Emma
the others is a waist of money like this one but i will perhaps go again for the pasta








hoping justice is not only in Rome


No comments:

Post a Comment