Sunday, June 7, 2020

Mainz Germany Covid June 2020

Will translate later in French later when I get back 2 Montreal 
So this week I had start flying back. Ounce in Toronto Halifax and now Germany where I got to stay 29 hours.
We had 24 passengers on board. THEY ALL HAD TO WEAR A MASK FOR THE ENTIRE FLIGHT SAME FOR ME.
............
Alots cette semaine j ai recommencé a travailler. Je suis allee a Toronto Halifax et maintenant Mainz en Allemagne pu j ai passé 29 hrs d 'escale.Nous avions 24 passagers.Ils devaient tous porter un masque tout le long du vol méme chose pour moi.
When you are seated its not bad but when you work its a bit different.
Minimum service 2 mini bottles sandwich 
2 mini bottle sandwich
Nothing else.
I had to wear a gound a mask gloves 
.................
Quand yu es assis le masque c est pas si pire maus quand tu bouges moi ça m étouffe. 
Le service est minimum un sandwich 2 peyites bouteilles
1 sandwich 2 petites bouteilles

So I slept 4 hours and got up. The weather was so so on and off rain but hey I got to experiment life in a city with Covid virus. 
......
Alors j ai dormie 4hrs ensuite je suis partieme promener. La temperature etait so so...mais bon j ai la chance d experimenter le deconfinement.

This was a totally new ball game as I live in a village in the forest at the bottom of a hill with hardly no one around.
Here in Mainz, the village, if you call this a village there is too many people for me. But since Germans are a bit more civilize or abke to follow strict directives compare to France or England it was the perfect place to encounter life after confinement.

However this being said, I was hungry so I went to get a croissant and a coffee. 
Hum! Distanciation is no longer possible, 
Luckily I have a mask but it aint an official mask so you do anything to protect yourself.

Clean clean clean the surface your hands eat your croissant and hope for the best.

Time to pay another problem they have old credit card machine no tap on, YOU need to punch numbers
Clean your Hands again AGAIN AGAIN
ouf
I see a lot of old migrant men gathering together with no protection on or distanciation either.

I saw homeless with no protection either.
I think police should have them respect the use of a mask especially when you are laying down on the side walk close to your body or in a café talking to your mate.

Protection protection

It feels good to be out there seing things like before but at what price...
Your life

Clean your hands use this take this line up 
Ouf 
Line up in the rain are you crazy?

Its anoying but its safe 
when there is no one at the door you skip it...

Yeah why not you have been washing your hands 20 times in not even an hour

What about my shoes my hair my cloths!!!

So went shopping walking but the people on a bike or the jogger are the worse people to spread the virus with their swet...brrr...
It was worse in the Rhein boardwalk where German bikers dont even care if you are standing they go by so fast you think they want to kill you not very fun to walk there either.

Because of them you need to keep your mask on even out there near the beautiful Rhin
Red carpet
Fancy store fancy cleaning station




No thank you Im not lining up in the rain.


They are all together thinking they are safe from Covid...
So I met crew members for a glass of wine but as soon as I finally fill up the form with my name phone number where I live... before getting a glass of wine they decided to leave.
oh well!

I had lunch and dinner in my room pizza and another slice of  pizza.
We are far from the schnitzel !

Got to my room shower wash my hair and watch tv

This new reality is there to stay for a while 4 to 5 months still.

So I hope it  gives you an idea.

Here you could not go in a bus or a public place without a mask elevator 2 people with a mask.

Store some have line up some dont.
Restaurant seem empty some not too bad
I would say half and half.

But the ambiance forget it !
Everyone is in their bubble 

What I found in parks 
people gather together thinking they are safe outside but they sit too close to each other.

So over all 
a fair experience 
Safe 
Hummm not yet 
65%
Next week end Paris




No comments:

Post a Comment