Monday, May 13, 2019

Japan Japon Nippon Tokyo may 2019 # 3


09 10 11 13 of May

Tokyo

Is what Tokyo is


  • make sure you have cash

change at 7-11 at the ATM elsewhere it might take you for ever to find an ATM that works
I think one of my colleagues tried 7 to 8 times before getting some money.



  • make sure you have the Passmo pass with your name on it.

( metro train bus pass)

You don't know how it works just ring the bell next to the machine the head of a guy will pop up out of the wall to help you out: Fucking surprise let me tell you !

So weird! So, so, weird but it works. No need for coffee just call the guy in the wall!


You can also pay some food and stuff with your Passmo card.


2,000 yen is good for the day




Visit:


  • old fish market
  • electronic gadget street 
  • Ueno garden
  • Artsee street of 
  • rich and fancy area




Too late for the cherry blossom trees

Snif! snif!

YOKOHAMA
is far from everything
it's a little town of 3.7 million people but not much for tourist attraction and all.

2 hours and a half away from airport
Away from
Tokyo...

snif snif

But take a subway...
Still very far very complicated
and at the end of the day its like you have been working all day....


So, when I arrived to the hotel after 13 hours flight, 2 hours and 40 minutes bus ride
I took a shower and rush out to have a beer in a Japanese style bar
Loud and busy with my 2 colleagues.


The others like to hide in their rooms...
how bizarre.

Order a beer
made plan with friends
had a tiny brochette of meat
Not quite cooked
And some strange part of the body
A neck
a liver...
Brrr
Wash it off with beer

I am more afraid of non properly cook meat
than the weird parts.


So went to bed in my tiny bedroom compact but perfect.

But still woke up in the middle of  the night


This is what you look like after being up 24 hours 


So the next morning

06:30 we were ready for Tokyo
2 of my colleagues are joining me in this great outing

On our way to the old fish market
We face the daily reality of commuting in Surrounding of Japan.

Au secours!

Jam pack metro
I felt like a pressed sandwich

We managed to get to our first destination

the old fish market
Yes I still wanted to see it no matter what happened to it

My 2 colleagues don't eat sushi
So sad indeed

I had to eat sushi all by myself
So weird

Especially that I know they are waiting for me

There was a line up at the shop

For tuna!

Early in the morning
I'm not the only one.

Here, I guess, its custom to eat raw fish in the morning maybe its the secret for aging gracefully without any wrinkles.

So I red, when there is a line up,
Wait!

It was delicious fresh and oh! So divine ! even if my
Tasty buds that early in the morning are a bit mixed up





















I think I'm going to start a business just like that
I took the one with matcha tea
delicious and gooee!


























plastique plastic plastico

















magnifique





Les omelettes ici c'est un art.
Froides ou chaudes elles font parties de la cuisine japonaise

the omelette business is a big business here







its floffy and delicious
in a short explanation
you cook an omelette
than when this one is ready you push it to the half of the pan than you make another one when its ready you put it on top of the other one and when squeeze it with a wooden spatula
go on youtube for video or if time permit will put it on this blog
















oh!
we mean business here














Still don't understand why they close it down. 



So! I was saying
I went down to the old market enjoy my visit very much wish I could go to the new one but its quite difficult to access it...for a future visit for sure.



When we were on our way to take the metro again there was a free tour visit
it was perfect for us as we were hitting that way
of course its a tourist trap to get you to a store
but it's a free ride!


la station pour le marché









drole de gateaux 
carré









It was great
we got to see this electronic area
but too early for shopping
perfect for me who has no money!

Than we visited a nice temple and a nice park
However this being said we wanted to go along the water side like the map was showing but it took us to nowhere land


































TOKUDAIJI MARISHI-TEN TEMPLE

dans le quartier de OKACHIMACHI TOKYO










We entered a residential area that was quite interesting
clean and very narrow















quartier ameyoko




nice place for shopping 

























dommage j en achete toujours pour chaque visite de temple mais je n avais pas d argent sur moi snif snif










parking du coin électrique


les gens devaient avoir beaucoup d argent pour se faire faire des persiennes en acier








petit moment de folie on observe les papillons super pourrez-vous les trouver?












même les quartier on l'air des quartier de cartoons 
clean cut 
l'asphalte est de meilleure qualité ici qu'au Québec





trop cute


non ce n'est pas un resto mais un salon de coiffure


à vendre 














mes coups de coeur de la journée



                                                                   raifort-wasabi

Ginza
I ran out of space on my cell phone too bad guys

Afterwards, we went to the rich area of Tokyo to get my Canon fi but it was too expensive. I'm in Japan the guy tells me to go on Amazon for cheaper camera, da!
And it would have taken 2 weeks to get repaired.

The rich street of Japan is full of rich Chinese people buying buying buying
ginza et le quartier Nihonbashi

la boutique MIkimoto pearl etait pleine a craquée

pas tres loin le theatre de Kabuji
ouvert en 1889
nous l avons vu de l exterieur il nous manquait de temps pour aller a l intérieur
ici on joue pendant des heures 4- voir 5 heures une piece dramatique


We took the rapid train there was an alert on board the train so we had to leave the train and get on another one
no clue what happen



I went out at night for gyoza and walk another 7,000 steps...



Le lendemain je me suis promené sous la pluie acide....


J admire les jeunes japonais qui prennent le métro mais ce matin la, le petit pleurait à chaude larme alors j'ai avertie la police pour l'aider à retrouver son chemin pauvre petit. 























this is the next store I will buy the face mask the lady was very nice at Joinus shopping mall








Sayonara!








No comments:

Post a Comment