Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ethiopia 2016 Preparation departure

                                                     ETHIOPIA TRIP PREPARTION

You just dont go to Ethiopia like this
to go there you need at least for $500.00 of vaccination against this and that
another $500.00 of medical product just in case
And a lot of patience

I paid $350.00


......................................................................................................
Préparation voyage
Ne part pas en Ethiopie qui veut.
Pour partir ça vous prend au moins $500.00 de vaccin
                                                          $500.00 de produit de pharmacie

j'AI PAYÉ $350.00

Et beaucoup de patience

La distance parcouru pour s'y rendre demande beaucoup de patience plus de 8 a 10 heures d'attente entre vos vols si vous partez de l'Amerique et que vous arrivez en Afrique.

Le plus efficace
Toronto dubai addis abeba
addis abeba paris montreal

D'un coté comme de l'Autre vous devez attendre 10 heures.


Ensuite la préparation du voyage

Vous avez plusieurs options donc vous achetez des bouqins pour vous aidez
Le petit futé
La carte géographique
Le petit futé de poche


Un pantalon contre les voleurs de porte-monnaie
Un costume de bain et un manteau de fourrure si vous voyez le genre

Au nord dans les montagnes
Au sud dans les steppes pour voir les tribus

Des foulards pour entre dans les endroits religieux pour vous cacher du vent poussiereux

Des souliers de courses
Des bottes de voyage;  scorpion oblige

Beaucoup d'insecticide les sauterelles sont grosses comme une chaussure

Alors gardons les petits sandales pour le bord de la piscine

Il n y  a pas beaucoup d'hotel qui offre la chance aux voyageurs de se baigner alors si cela vous dit il y a des lacs mais gare au
petits vers qui entre dans votre corps...faites vous vacciner


Je pense qu'il faut partir tres longtemps pour visiter l'Ethiopie il y a trop de choses a voir et a faire et les distances tres grandes a parcourir.

maniaque de montagnes, de singes, par le nord
maniaques de cours d'eau un peu partout
maniaques d animaux sauvages a la grandeur du pays
maniaques d'ethnies il y en a 80 a découvrir

les porteurs de sel
les marchés
les célébrations
le Nil
la musique
Et aussi la nourriture végétarienne
voyage revé je crois



Pour l'Instant un petit hic pas beaucoup de réponse de retour pour les reservations encore moins pour les locations de voiture
dommage qu il n y a pas de train dans ce pays



Bon sommes tout Je suis prete pour un départ imminent
..............................................................................................................................................................

Day 1

Departure



Monday was supposed to be departure time however tHis being said the agent at the reservation call center were not helpful at all.

Sad to say,
I calculated I had spend 59 hours waiting on line changing flights canceling and waiting waiting waiting until my ears were burning on my cell fun or the cell fun batteries went kapout or the guy will cut the call or the girl will eat on the phone while talking to me...all sorts of reason not to do their jobs...


So after a night crying that I miss the flight because the agent cut me off and I was unable to book myself on another flight I went to bed thinking I will never go


The next morning, I give it another try,
mY MOTTO IN LIFE : perseverance

I finally got an agent who understood me and knew what I was trying to do with a bit of reticence even tho they kept telling me it was not possible.

So I had to go thru Frankfurt quite a detour here but there arent any easy way to get to Ethiopia

unless you go thru Toronto fly direct to Addis Ababa
but Im on a tight budget here
I fly on standby  pass
on stewardess pass
a nightmare

You think we got it all easy
no
I work 59 hours to find a flight wait in line and try to book myself
so
not only im a flight attendant but a booking agent, a reservation agent and a teacher
yes
why
because they dont even know where is Addis Ababa
Addis Abeba
for god sake!


So at 15 :00 18 people decided to go to franKfurt
stand by again
13 of them are more senior to me
im droping my the minute

it was 18:00 I think whe I got my ticket to FranKfurt

and I could be staying here we dont know
yet until another 14 hours if I will make it to Addis or not
we will have to wait and see.

Thanks to my mom who will be baby sitting my dog and my cat and who drove me to the airport

oh my god I need a coffee
10:54 am

............................................................................................................................................................



journey to get there was fucking long and stupid should have gone by toronto straight to addis but
I was saving moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy





















money spend at the airport

ham sandwich with pretzel bread 9 50 euros with a cappucino
mc chicken 8.50


SHOULD HAVE NEVER ATE AT THE AIRPORT I ALWAYS SAY TO PEOPLE DONT EAT THE AIRPLANE FOOD OR THE AIRPORT FOOD AND GUESS WHAT I ARRIVED SICK IN ADDIS ABEBA STOMACH CRAMPS THAT LASTED 2 DAYS...
NOT FUN


No comments:

Post a Comment