Thursday, May 18, 2023

Israel Tel Aviv

Lay over in Tel Aviv during High alert

Im leaving for 96 jours
lucky me
After an horrible week at home this will be perfect
laying down 
at the beach and getting a bit of sunshine 

We will leave for Tel Aviv waiting for the plane to get clean.
( previous flight on our aircraft people were off apparently quarantine case )

While we wait  I browse the net on Tel Aviv.
My search finds out Tel Aviv is sending rockets in Gaza...
omg
our alternate route if we dont land will be Athen
ok
Tension rise
but I need money 
than I will be
ready to face the challenge
...
The flight went really good 
strangely
people were scared too.

We arrived and I went to bed
My room face the bunker
what is the bunker:
Stair case of the hotel
thats all there is to it.

You hear the alarm
you run in there
You have exactly 1 minute and half before the explosion
will it be normal biological
we dont know?

After sleeping 4 hours, I went to buy some food as it will be shabbatt tomorrow.

I love to grab smoke salmon and cream cheese with dill and a bagel,
some houmous, fresh peanuts and dattes.

After the food provision, down at the grocery,  I went to
exercise.

The
hotel is connected to this huge mall.

I will do my 10,000 steps in there and will get a power bank for my cellI in case I figure if I am about to spend the night in the bunker might as well have my cell fully charge.
A power bank that wil last me 30 hours, some snacks, toilet paper etc...and my frontal lamp I should be good.
So I did myself a bunker bag
imagine...

I rather be prepared for the worse.


So you wonder...where is the bunker in the mall 
do you go up or down ?
After walking 10,000 steps, getting myself a power bank I returned to my room, here I will have a great view of the rockets...

Nothing, nothing, nothing.

The action is closer to Jerusalem 72 km away from Tel Aviv.

I went to bed and around 3 oclock at night something woke me up...
shit!
I could not believe my eye 
It wasnt a rocket
I had been attack by moskitoes...
my eye, my wrist, my other arm...
omg
so itchy so bad
I had to get up and move  to change room.
I did not go to a bunker but I had to change room...shit!
 
There was no fucking way I was going to stay in that room.

I was here for 96 hours so I had taken everything out of my suit case and look at my eye, I could not open it and my cheek was big, I ended it up with a big clot in my skin for 2 days 
shit!

no fun
You wonder if it was a  bed bug or a spider.

Usually bed bug are in soots of 3 ...

Difficult to go back to bed

Second day

I went to the beach.
16 shekels a long chair divided by 3 in canadian dollar
not too many people on the beach.

Now, I heard from a  flight attendant who was there when  they had an alarm 
she had to run in the bunker.

So, I ask her to  show us where was the bunker at the beach.
and I had to run in there in 1 minute and a half in deep sand...hum!
I figure I could get there 
You are not aloud to bring your bag with you 
you just run
ok
no its not ok
but this is how you live here in Tel Aviv on high alert ...


When I came back from Tel Aviv it felt like a war zone
I was sick I cought a pneumonia
probably from the clim of the second room that was not working very well...



No comments:

Post a Comment