Friday, December 29, 2017

Shanghai 2017- december 23-#11


SHANGHAI 2017
few hours in Shanghai
its like a speedy fastforward visit to Shanghai unfortunately but
hope it will give you the thrill to get on board and enjoy life somewhere else and if not
come along for a few minutes away from the cold



departure in the afternoon around 4 ish 5 ish
14 hour flight
arrival
around 6 ish
hotel
7 ish
shopping
20 mins more
dinner
endless after a long flight
it seem for ever
but it was amazing the presentation was stunning for me





Shanghai shi in Pudong


I was in shock when i received my beautiful dish

when you are tired after a flight hum
you get some surprises especially shopping right away
but this time it was for christmas so it wasnt so bad and right at the hotel

and for dinner i cross the street
and voila new restaurant

10 waiters around me
do you take credit card no problem
mei wei ti

ok i go in
order
wait
food arrived
pay now
what
ok
not good credit card
oh well
too bad you told me you take credit card
alright
i have 70 rmb give me something for that
a bowl of rice and a Tsingtao perfect

woa woa woa
look at this
she comes back tells me she pay for me
the waitress pay for me
hum
so i eat wonderful
I will come back and pay the rest after my meal

look at this
ah can not post pictures snif snif too bad
blogger problem again
sorry

















djeero

you dig in a bowl of hot chili peppers to find your chicken so good


the art of nibbling your food will pay off here
great dish



















great night
was so tired
went to
bed
woke up the next morning went to do some real shopping for crhistmas but first lets stop at mc donald
yes i know
since my hotel decided to make me wait for my order
screw you
i go to mc donald for coffee to wake me up and practice my mandarin
give some djo to poor people and take the subway for
taijee
lessons
well kind of
today i had to return my purse
i bought
zipper broke


so up on a metro
stop on
nanjing road
try a few steps of taijee
walk around
yeah more food more breakfast food

ginbing
 I am in love with ginbing

bought osme
and most of the time there is the sesame bread shop next to the lady who does the ginbing
i never go to the same one
so this was it for my outing on sightseing
went back in the subwayt to science tech
return my purse no problem
mei wei ti

got a few things went to the grocery store
and met Santa CHinese Santa apoor man with a huge purple bag asking for money
so i give him my lunch
my ginbing

snif snif
but he right away took a bite of it
so he was really a hungry man to ask for money n a huge shopping mall in pudong
down at miniso in lotus ....

and of course each time o go there to buy something no money left so funny
 i give to the poor and look like a poor
no cash lady
no wechattscan cell phpne shit just yet
iii
too bad i will be back in 2 days
so went to rest for my next flight
ouf
snow in montreal
arrived late again for christmas eve
snif snif could not go home to sleep
the snow contractor didnt pass
hum

more pic later


 oups smoggy day here






 xmassee decor









 mc do with a view
 false publicity no bacon
no superman

 i decided to follow these ladies i taught maybe they will bring me to a food market
wrong
they went to a super market
boring








it was cold in Shanghai was not dress warm enough
so i would stop and do some taichi
pronounce
taijee
ok
and follow along a few group of ladies







oh didnt have my little whip here







smog going up a little level here



bike fashionista
ready for winter








baozi

oh here i go in
breakfast again
love american breakfast



oh brown eggs this morning 
hum
apparently they are very good 










my favorite breakfast but here she add something else than before unfortunately i bought it to eat later but gave it to a poor man with a huge purple bag and a very tall cane who really enjoyed it







this is what i like about CHina they give the little business to start and make a living 
now of course 
we are in 2017




walking on nanjing road is touristic but 
very interesting if you take the side streets where everything is happening






They are crazy like me

ok here its blurry i walk by notice no one is around this camera
it wasnt this man camera ok
so walk further up to tell a soldiers but of course tody
not so many around
I finally met one try to explain i didnt want a picture but there was something over there
he went but did nothing








inside the mall
police check out suitcases just as I went in

big ship
far away 
hotel picture





 des pierres asiatiques qui ont un pouvoir magique









life on the river 
i can spend hours looking at this go by







ici on disait que Noel ce n'est pas une fete que l'on celebre en Chine mais plutot une chance de courir les bargains!

voila une journée bien remplie
vol en retard
attend dans ma chambre
puis on arrive a l aeroport
on attend encore a l aeroport
belles boutiques ici aussi vers la gate 61
allez vous chercher vos derniers xia long boa en haut pour apporter ou manger sur place apres la sécurité

ils sont bons

No comments:

Post a Comment