Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Paris autrement Bois de Boulogne part 2







Yes I made it
I went back to Bois de Boulogne with a friend

we heard some drums so we rush in to see what it was
join us











afterwards we went to take the boat to go across on the islands
this time no line up like last week end
we jumped on the small boat and here we went to the chalet in Paris!

2 islands
5 hectares of green land
perfect we need fresh air
its really nice to have a cottage in Paris iii





hardly anyone today






now the sun was slowly leaving us but that didn t stop us to take a coca light and watch people come and go









petanque anyone
^












inside the salon de the










oh well it will always be...



now this is my Monet picture I took
I am very proud of it



bird included




we walk around some more we had a lovely day

The end
iii


No comments:

Post a Comment