Monday, June 3, 2013

Movie





Movie
Let's roll it baby!


                                                           MY SON IS NOT MY SON 







Synopsis


                                                       Lucky wants to become an actor.



He is Ashton Kutcher look alike.
He decides to go to L.A. and pass for his son. So, if he could have Ashton believe he is his son, he will pursue his career as an actor or else he will have to go back to school and redo his math course during the summer.

Unfortunately, his  vacations doesn't turn out the way he planned it.

Ashton Kutcher, looks out the window behind the curtain of the entry door to see who is at the door,  so shock to see  the resemblance, he hits himself with the corner of the table and can not manage to find his balance back. While falling on the floor, he hits himself again.  He is on the floor, bleeding, unconscious.

Will the kid be able to pull this one off before it's too late and someone finds out the truth about him or will it be an unforgettable experience when he is stuck with Betty White all along his journey to Hollywood?






                                                    MY SON IS NOT MY SON
                                                                         BY
                                                        LOUISE TREMBLAY





 PART 1

                     
Lucky is 17, 6'5. Good looking guy;just like Ashton Kutcher. I am telling you he just look the same for real.
He is in sport option at school but because of his heart conditions and kidney failure he can not participate in any team sports. He does have to go to hospital very often to be check on a regular basic.
Lucky fail his math course and in order to continue in his ski program at school he needs to redo his maths that he hates so much.


But at the first week of his holidays before redoing his math course, Lucky decides otherwise. He wants to go to L.A. to take a chance in acting.
He grabs his mom's tablet and enter the airline ticket registration.
Click on pass, for employee children.
Book himself a ticket to L.A.

Without telling his single stewardess mom, who is away for work for 2 weeks, he leaves right away in order to achieve one of his dearest dream; to become a famous actor.


At the Pierre Elliott Trudeau airport in Montreal, while he waits for his name to be call to board the flight, he skypes his grand-mother, asking her to keep a secret.

-Merci grand-mère. Je t'aime, tu es la meilleure des grand-mères.

-Fais attention à toi mon petit et ne parle pas à n'importe qui.

-Oui, grand-mère.

-Bizou.

When they call his name, the ground agent tells him he will be seating in first class because there are no more space in the back.

-Remember the rules M.Tremblay. A good behaviour is always expected.

- I will madame, he says all happy to get an upgrade and be sitting in first class.

As soon as he is seated, a flight attendant arrives to offer him some champagne or orange juice.

He takes some orange juice and thank the girl. Lucky has kidney and heart problem so he can not drink.

A girl across the aisle looks at him and smile all happy to see him on board.
He raises his orange glass and salutes her.


This trip is going to be the trip of my life, he says to himself putting on his headphone on. Can't wait to be a real star!



PART  2


When he gets off the plane  in L.A., Lucky is chatting with the beautiful young wealthy chick.

-Who is picking you up? asks Cassandra flipping her long blond hair to the back.
Lucky stops walking.
-No one actually. I'm here to surprise my dad. My dad is going to be so surprise, I can't wait to see his face.
They continue walking down stairs to the carousel.

Cassandra starts picking up her numerous Louis Vuitton's bags.
Lucky is helping her out.
-He doesn't know, explains Lucky to the rich girl, He doesn't know I am coming. It's going to be a big surprise.
After the fifth suitcase, Lucky finally asks her phone number.
-Do you want to give me your cell number, I can contact you and we could go to the beach together.
-Yes, of course, she says smiling, pulling out the airplane napkin  with her number already written on. If you don't have anybody to drive you, I can give you a lift to your dad's place.

She waves at a driver.
-Simon! Always on time. Wonderful to see you. She grabs Lucky by the arm and let Simon the driver pick up the rest of the luggage's and slides in the limo.

They board a nice long stretch limousine.


The driver brings down the tinted window.
-Monsieur, this is your stop.

They are in front of a huge mansion.

They stop kissing each other.

-Perfect! I will text you Cass, thanks a lot, he says getting off the limousine, waving at her goodbye!
-Can't wait to go out in LA with you and rock this town real good!


Arriving at his dad's place, he tucks in his white tux shirt, move his baseball cap in place, and rang the bell.

While he waits, he looks at himself with his Ipod and remove the big red lips trace on his cheek that her new girl friend left him with.



Hangover, Aston Kutcher, his dad, his laying down on the couch and scream:

-Who is it? Hoping not to be bother.

-It's me, your son.

-I don't have a son! Go away! yell his dad. Why does it have to be on the day I fire all my staff.

-Go away! he yells again. I don't have a son.

-Now, you do, open up! Says Lucky crossing his arms.


Curious to see who is at the door pretending to be his son, he finally gets up. He hides himself and peek trough the curtains to see who is at the door.

Shock by the resemblance, he passes his hands in his hair, trouble by this image of him outside the door and goes to the kitchen to get himself an espresso.

While brewing his coffee, he looks at the camera on the counter of the kitchen to really have a good look at this person.

He freaks out, and while he does, he backs up, trips on something and bang his head on the corner of the table while falling down. And to finish him up, a big long bottle of Pure Vodka falls on his face, leaving him with a big scare and an open wound on his front head.

He is laying down on the floor, completely knock out and bleeding tremendously.


The kid tired of waiting, decides to go from the back door, as this is, the only chance left to do something for his life. Determine, to give it a shot as an actor, he jumps off the fence, to try one more time from the back door to see, if he could see Ashton Kutcher, his idol,  who could help him, become a famous actor like him.

But to his big surprise, he sees Aston,  his idol, on the floor knock out real bad and bleeding profusely.
Since he is a good boy, he call 911 right away.

-Need an ambulance, he demands a bit nervous.

-Where are you calling from?

-Ashton Kutcher's house madame!,  hurry up! He is unconscious on the floor.

He looks again at his idol.

-And he his bleeding from the back of his head and has an open wound on his front head too.

-Is he bleeding?

-Yes madam, I just told you.

-Who is calling?

Lucky. I'm Lucky. Kutcher, I mean, my dad, isn't lucky. Hurry up! Do you want him to die?

-Alright, an ambulance is on its way.

-Fine. 911 in California is not too fast, says Lucky a bit furious.

-I think I better go in before he dies.

-Hold on! Stay on the phone. Are you next to him?

-No I can't. He is inside the house. I am outside the house.

-Can you get inside the house kid?

-Let me try, he answers but at the same time ,he hangs up.

He tries to open up the door but without any luck.


-Man! I'm in big shit! They will think, I try to kill him. Shit!
I don't want a career as a prisoner, he says to himself,  I want to be an actor!


He looks inside his pocket. He pulls out a number on a napkin. The note says. Call me Myriam.
 905 227 8593
He looks at the note and says to himself.

-Not now bad timing, he says to himself. I have to calm down,

He text his mom a quick note:
Hi mom! Hope you had a good flight can't wait to see you when you get back. I have a big news to tell you. Love Lucky.

By the time he goes back to the front door and wait, the ambulance is finally there.

-Where is he?

-inside

-open up kid.

-I don't have the key, you have to go through the back door its easier to open and you can see him

-who are you?

-Man! says the other rescuer. Why are you asking this kid ,who is he? Look at him man! Its Ashton Kutcher son for sure.

-Ya! When you think of it, you pretty much look like him, how come you don't have your key?

-Hurry up! We are loosing precious minutes here. Open up the door! Smash it! It doesn't matter! He has insurance; save him alright! He yell at them.
OK move away I will kick the door I'm black belt karaté. Go move!

Lucky decides to kick off the front door.
The alarm goes on.

Impress the rescuer backs off.

-OK keep it cool now. We are going to save your dad kiddo!

They rescue Aston Kutcher who is still unconscious and while inside, the kids grab his cell phone and his tablet on the kitchen counter and follow the guys in the ambulance.


Arriving at the hospital the kid follows them closely. You could see nurses looking at him talking about him.

-I didn't know Ashton Kutcher had a son?

-Me either.

-That is a good scoop all right.

-He looks so much like him, says the other nurse. I heard he kick the door and save his dad 's life. While she says that, she takes a picture of him with her cell phone and sends it to a friend.

Lucky looks at them and furious says:

-Instead of worry about me you should find out about his medical history and beware that heart condition problems run in our family as well as kidney problems too.

He turns around and leaves.


PART  3

 The kids wait outside the door of the emergency, than follow them to his private room.
He sat down next to him.

The doctor arrives.

Looks at him and without hesitation tell the boy what's going on.

-Your dad had a severe concoction but for now he is stable. Where is your mother.

-She is out of town.

-Yes.o.k.

-So maybe you want to call your mother and tell her what happen OK. I have other patient to take care of and  don't worry, I will be back. We just need for him to wake up and wait for the xrays results.

-Thank you doctor.


The doctor leaves and closes the door behind him.

Oh my god! I'm in big shit, he tells himself petrify.  I hope he wakes up before I have to leave.
What if I kill my favorite actor, man! O man! What Am I going to do?


He sits down on the chair and starts looking at Aston's tablet to see if he had anything plan for his agenda that day.

Oh! What? he says surprise. Cocktail at noon at the X box on rodeo drive. So early during the day.
I can't go. I mean he can't go. I can go, no I could go, but no,

He looks at the actor and looks at him in the mirror...
Hum!


A nurse comes in the room.

-Hi My name is Julia I will be taking care of your dad. You can go back home now. We will take good care of him. Come back later this afternoon. He will be in better shape to talk to you.

Aston opens one eye without anyone noticing and stairs at the kid again. Closes and opens, closes and opens and bit his lower lip and leaves his eyes close.
Oh my God! What have I done and with whom?, he ask himself.

-OK I will be back, says Lucky.
He leaves.

He comes back.
-Oh! I forgot my dad's agenda. He grabs Aston phone and leaves.

Comes back again.
-Dad, he holds Ashton Kutcher's hand. ( ok. lets pretend I  am in general hospital playing Lucky 's role says Lucky to himself) (I am an actor yes or no) (Yes)

 -Dad, my dear dad, he whisper gently to his ears.
He takes a big breath pause and continue.

The nurse looks at him.
-Do you mind leaving us for a few minutes.

-No. No problem said the beautiful young nurse.(who happen to be friend with the girl he met on board the plane)
She gets out the room and text her friend telling her she just met with Ashton Kutcher's son he is gorgeous and all...


Aston open his eyes without Lucky noticing it and closes them rapidly. Uncomfortable, he  listens to what he has to say.


-Dad, I really hope you will be fine. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. This is not how I expected to meet with you. In a hospital, next to your bed, holding your hand, hoping you will get better. No. Not at all.

He backs up.
Than get closer and takes his hands back.
-Yes dad, hopefully we will have more years ahead of us so we can know each other better. Now take care I have got to go. You have a full agenda today and I will fill in for you. No one will notice. Trust me. I want to become an actor just like you. So, that will be easy for me. You can take care of yourself and enjoy the nice nurses,  while I take care of business for you.

Ashton tells himself ( that is so me oh my god! He is me a little me tall me oh no its real, I'm not dreaming.

-Ciao papa!
He let go his hand, waves at him goodbye before closing the door.
-Yes|.  I did good

-Everything is all right, asks the pretty nurse.
-Yes. I think he will be fine. Just give him more morphine. He told me, he was in deep pain.
He is a tough  dud you know, so give him a good dose alright..




PART 4

He stands outside the hospital.  Looking at the Hollywood sign in the back.
-Great! Now, what? He says crossing his arms.

He looks at the cells and check out the address of the bar.

An old lady gets out of the hospital.

-Do you need help young man?  I do.
Lucky turns around and looks at her.

-Oh! my god, says Lucky to himself. This is one of the Granny's in...that old show...I can not believe my eyes this is Betty Whites! The world record actress with the longest career ever. I don't believe my eyes. I wish I have the same career as her.

He stairs at her with his mouth open without answering.

She looks at him.

-Something wrong? Young man. You never saw an old lady before.

-Hum! Yes madam. I have. I have a great grand mother, you know. She is as pretty as you.

-Oh so flattering Ashton. No wonder, you didn't stay with Demi.  Come on! Why don't you help me. I brought in my lover....

Lucky stairs at her with his eyes wide open.

-Lover! He says smiling.

-Yes. While we were driving, he suddenly didn't feel good at all, so we manage to get here so he could see a doctor but now they kept him up for further investigation. His heart perhaps, is the concern. So, they have to do a battery of tests all day. I'm stuck with the car but I don't drive. You ,wouldn't mind. She pauses. You wouldn't mind, young man,  driving me home. I don't want to bother my family and let everyone know about him just yet.

-Perfect! He says without any hesitation. Who wouldn't want to be with such an incredible actress  like you and so good looking. I mean. I 'm the lucky one. Yes it will be an honour to drive you Miss Betty White. I have no problem with that but I have to go meet some friends at the X Box on rodeo drive for a cocktail, I will not stay very long do you want to join us.

-Oh! I sure do need a drink too. Great!

People in Hollywood sure drink early here, he told himself.

She let her key to the valet parking of the private hospital and ask him to get her car.

During that time Lucky text the girls at the bar to order some Cristal while waiting for him that he will get there eventually.
When he raises his head to see the car, he was shock to see a huge Bentley in the driveway.

-Mon Dieu! He exclaims.

-You speak very good French,  she says laughing getting in the car.

-Well! Its for my new part.  It's called:   Me,  the French boy, he says with his French accent, Me with a prestigious Hollywood icone.  He takes his Ipod, get closer to Betty White and with his face close to her face, he takes a picture.
-This will be for our movie poster, charming her with his French accent.

-Now. Let get serious Miss White.  I never driven a Bentley before.

-Its like any other car.

-Well that goes for that too.  I just receive my drivers license a few days ago.

-Ah! Ah! Ah! You are funny Ashton.

- I have been watching you , learning everything I need to know to be a good actor.
 But let's be serious. Its true, I just got my drivers license not too long! He answers getting behind the wheels of the Bentley.

-You are better than me. I don't have a drivers license. So go on young man, just put in the info's on the GPS and drive. I really need a drink. Imagine, if I loose him it will be my fifth husband. It wouldn't look too good. I'm 91 years old, I don't want to be looking for another boy friend again at my age.

-Ah! You are hot chick Miss Betty. You wouldn't have any problem to find someone.

He starts the car and looks at Betty:

- I hope you have insurance

- Oh yeah! I do. Plenty.

-Great if anything happen to this car I don't want to be responsible.

-Ah! Ah! Ah! I thought you were talking about Stanley


She buckles her seat belt and looks at him putting his shades on.

-You sure do look good Ashton maybe I will trade Stanley for a younger good looking guy like you.

-Yes! I would last too long for you,  and remember I'm a charmer.

-I like that.


Lucky was not driving too fast not to damage the car and also to make sure the other ones at the bar were a bit tipsy so they wouldn't notice he was not Ashton and that he was way younger than him.



PART 5


Lucky park the car and rush out to open Betty's door.

-Oh! I was lucky, I met you at the hospital, she says all smile. It's been a while someone open the door for me. Stanley had stop doing this years ago.

-I am very Lucky to have met you as well my dear. He grabs her under the arm and starts walking.
-I am so happy today.  Come in, my dear one, he says opening the door to the bar.

-Oh my, its so dark here.

-Perfect place for wrinkles hide out, he says talking down in her ears.

-I like that.

-Oh There he is! Screams one of the girls waiting for Ashton.

-Hi! Ashton! Over here!

Who is she next to Ashton?

-Betty you know, the old fart, that plays in the golden girls.

-Hey! Girls!says Lucky, kissing them on both cheek keeping his shades on.  Remember Betty.

-Yes nice to meet you mam.

-We are playing a new scene together.

-Ah exciting tell us about it Aston.

-Let's order more champagne before. Waiter. Another Cristal bottle and an ice tea no sugar for me.

-O I love Cristal Saworsky, says Betty

-Yes me too but this one we drink it. The ladies love it.

-Oh no. Order some Laurent Perrier Jouet pink, way better says Betty.

-No problem. Garçon une bouteille de Laurent Perrier Jouet rose s.v.p.

-Et toujours le thé glaçé monsieur.

-Oui sans sucre. Merci

-Oh he speaks French

-Mais oui mesdames. Je parle français mes amours.

-The girls are so excited around him.
They are taking pictures having fun and all.


He goes to the washroom to check out his agenda.

I hope he has his bank account swipe or I am in big shit, says Lucky to himself. I'm sure he does he is so up to date with techno, this dud is so cool.
Great!. I just need to figure out his code now.
demi, demi, moitié en français, lets try that, perfect, that's the code, so easy Aston.
Good! This is done now.

Glup!(Sound of a message coming in)
What, what's next?

He reads Ashton text messages.
Meeting with agent a.s..o.p. at the studios. for a quick commercial for Perrier water. REMEMBER! DID YOU FORGOT THE COMMERCIAL! GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW OR I QUIT!

Mon Dieu! This is a piece of cake.
I'm starting to love my new job.
He text back.
You know very well how to calm them down and I think you should to. Prozac to all of you! I will be there eventually. I am about to finish an important meeting with Twitter Associates, I will be right there as soon as this is finish.

He looks at himself in the mirror.
A dream come true! Yes! Oui monsieur!
He gets out the washroom all excited to be in L.A.
He comes back in the washroom. Talking to himself.
What am I going to do with Betty? He crosses his arms. She is so nice and she is so funny. Way better than those 2 lighted head with gorgeous bodies.  I will drive her back home but than I wont have a car.
I will tell her to come and coach me on the set. Perfect! I need someone like her to coach me. He opens the door with a big wide smile.


PART 6

Ok girls we have got to go. Betty and I need to go back to the studio. Have another Laurent instead of an Aston and enjoy your self mes chéris.
Kissing them goodbye, swiping his code to pay with his cell.

-And voilà! Life is wonderful!

-Au revoir mes chéris!

-Au revoir mon amour!

-Merci monsieur vous êtes très généreux.

-Mais oui. Betty, he says, while pushing on the GPS of the luxurious Bentley the studios address.

-Yes Aston.

He puts his hands on her hands take it to his cheek.

-Would you mind coming with me to the studios. I have a quick commercial to do for Perrier water and I would appreciate your presence. Perhaps you can help me perform better. You are such an expert. You know I watch your show with my grandma and you are quite an actor,  ma chérie.
He stairs at her.
And she  agrees.

-Why not? I have to be back at the hospital tonight and meanwhile, I have nothing to do than wait and worry.

-Perfect! This will keep your mind off and we can both go back to the hospital together. I need to go back to.

-Why were you there?

He moves his sunglasses looks in the rear mirror and look at Betty.

-Betty. I was there for a very serious matter and at this particular time, I need you to respect my privacy when the time is right, ma chérie, I will tell you all about it. Right now, lets pretend, I was there for a vasectomy!

She starts laughing.
-Aston you are so  funny, for a minute, I though it was true.

-Yes, Betty. I'm that good. I wish I will be good for the rest of my life like you were. How can someone like you, Betty, stay so good for ever on every single role you have.

-I don't know. I guess you have to stay yourself. Playing in Hot in Clevelands keeps me young too. Laughing keeps you young.

They pull in the driveway of the Universal studio.
He stops the car.

-Oh The studio! The studio!, He screams all excited seeing it for the very first time of his life.

-Woa! Ashton, It looks like its your first time seeing the studio.

-Its my first time for sure! he answers all exciting forget for a second who he really is.
The studio! The studio! He screams. He was just overwhelm by it all. This was a dream come true for him.

-What do you mean? he asks Betty, trying to avoid answering her.

He stops the car at the check spot pressing the bottom to lower the windows.

-Mr Couture you change your car.

-Yes I'm with this incredible beautiful lady.

-Of course Mrs. Whites nice to see you like always.

The man open the gate without checking any ideas.


-Isn't it great Betty. You don't mind me, calling you by your first name.

-No. No. Not at all. Which studio set you need to go to?

-I don't know. My agent didn't mention where I was suppose to go. Lets do them all. Its so great to be here.

-I'm sure she told you and you forgot.

He stops the Bentley and there it was.  Right in front of him.
A big Perrier truck going inside a studio.

-Yes Yes yes. Lets go Betty! he says getting out of the car. Wait.
He runs around the car to open the door for his pretty woman.
She gets out the door and starts walking.

-No. No. Wait.
We need to take a picture of ourselves.

He takes his cells phone and put his arms around Betty.

-Perfect!

-Wait! Wait!

-We need to take one in front of the Bentley too. Come on Betty!

-Why not. Young people are so...

-So happy to be with you Betty smile we are at the universal studio. The wonderful place that gives us our daily bread and plenty more to dream for. He does a praying gesture and looks up in the sky.

-Yes you are right young man. We are lucky.

-Of course I am Lucky! You are Lucky you are with me!

They laugh and goes in the studio.


PART  7

Perrier commercial set


-Hello Hello everyone, says Lucky out loud. Meet Betty the famous Hollywood actress.
-Bonjour Bonjour. Je vous présente Betty grande star d'Hollywood.
Everyone are getting closer to them to welcome the stars.

You see them doing the shoot out with Betty. Trying over and over again and than you see the producer catching them talking to each other en tête à tête, sipping Perrier water on a small coffee table.
-My first commercial, starts saying Betty to Lucky, if I remember correctly, you know young man, I'm 91 years old.  I still have good memory. My first commercial seem like it was yesterday. I was doing a margarine commercial and in those days....
They zoom in forgetting about the entire set up and decides to shoot them right there.
An intense moment where Betty is explaining all the little secrets of becoming a better actor to Lucky who is all ears. He was just flabbergasted by all she was saying, paying attention to all the little things she was explaining.
The crew was almost leaving and they were still chatting to each other.

-Good night Mister Kutcher. Mrs White,  this was awesome, says the producer.

-Good night!


PART 8

-I think we should go back to the hospital,  everyone left, says Lucky.
 I did good for my first part.

-What do you mean first part?

-I mean with Perrier. I am suppose to do a couple of  those commercial with them, like a  series. So you might be in for a ride my dear Betty.

-Alright, I like that. Young man, perhaps we need to grab something to eat on the way to the hospital

-Perfect I'm hungry like a bear. Is McDonald alright with you Betty

-McDonald! Its been ages I didn't go there.

-Perfect! Its good to change some times.

They stop back at McDonald drive in and stop the car in front of a beautiful look out over looking the city and the ocean.
Than hit back to the hospital.


PART  9

-Monsieur, says the valet, welcoming them back to the hospital.

-Voilà les clés, faites attention à cette voiture jeune homme, says Lucky to the hospital valet smiling.

-Ok Betty when the visit are overs, I will be right here to drive you back home.

-You are a fine young man.






PART 10

Lucky sits down in the hallway looking at his messages to see if his mom had send him a text.
Nothing.Ashton room.
He is sleeping.
He sits down.
Looks at Aston agenda and notice he had nothing plan for tomorrow luckily for Lucky.



PART 11

He meets Ashton he is still badly in shape.
While he settle in the room watching him sleep. Aston in the other hand takes a good look at him sitting next to him.
Lucky is texting his mom and his grand mother.

But Aston is not saying anything always pretending he is knock out from the medications.
He observes this young man attentively. Thinking for sure, he is his son. He looks too much like him.
But Lucky is just a boy who wants to become an actor like his idol.


After the visit hour, Lucky droves back Betty to her mansion.
She invites him over not to stay alone to night.
-You could stay here for the night and we could watch an old episode of me.
I don't really like to be alone tonight and you could stay in one of my numerous guess bedrooms.

Lucky has so much fun with Betty that he decideds  to spend the week there.
-I need to skype my grand-ma.
-No problem. Let'S say Hello to your grand-ma.
-Really. She won't believe her eyes when she sees you next to me.

Lucky stays at her home learning all the acting tricks with Betty, repeating some parts together, watching old movies like he usually does with his grand mother and going every morning and night to see Aston Kutcher at the hospital while Betty look after Stanley her lover.

He swims at the huge pool. Take acting lesson from Betty who always pulls out a script from her library when he comes out the pool to practice a part while she fixes him a sandwich.
She enjoys his company very much.
They laugh together.
He is a good kid.

She went out one night to meet the girls of Hot in Clevelands for dinner. They had a good time together. He made all the girl dance. Betty takes  him to a big star event with her because Stanley is still at the hospital and she needs someone to go with him.

She gives him tips on how to get that girl Cassandra. It reminds her of all the lovers she had and flirt with...
They are just having a great time.

Someone to listen to all her beautiful roles she played.


One night when they go see their patient at the hospital Betty closes the door of the room and talk to the doctor.
- He is suffering you know perhaps you should consider giving him more
morphine or something to relieves his pain.
- Yes I look into it Miss White.

On the other floor, Julia the nurse enter Ashton room.

-Hi! Lucky shes says, not taking care of Ashton.
Aston mumble some noise to have her attention.
Lucky turns around.
I think he is in pain.
Oh! Yes Lucky. You should have been  a doctor, says the nurse all eyes for Lucky.
Ashton mumble again.
Lucky looks at him and saw him face to face for the first time.
Definitely give him a good dose of pain killer. I can see he still in pain.
- I will mention it to the doctor, she says getting out of the room without even checking on Ashton.
-Goodnight.
-Good night Julia.

You can hear an announcement.
Visits are over. Thank you and good night.

Lucky looks at Ashton again.
Ashton looks at him.

Your name is Lucky, says finally Ashton.

-Yes, answers Lucky.
At the same time the doctor comes in the room.

You have to go son, the visits are over and I need to examine your dad.
-Bien sure  docteur,  he says in French.

The door closes.
Lucky leaves the hospital with Betty.



-His mom's french, you can tell that, says the doctor curious to know more about this secret child.

Ashton mumble not wanting to tell more about this unknow child of him.

-Where did I see or do something with a French girl, tries to remember Aston, while the doctor examine him.



When Lucky goes back to see Ashton at the hospital, Ashton his pretend father, he tries to talk to him, but there is  always a nurse or a doctor cutting him off and never has a chance to ask who is the mother.

The more Ashton looks at him, the more he thinks he could very well be his son but Lucky had seen so many of his movies..he just looks the same Lucky had never met his father.



One nurse comes in the room to change Ashton bed.
While she does Lucky give her a hand and they talk to each other.

-So tell me Lucky, you don't live here.
-Why do you say that? he ask the girl.
Ashton is paying attention.

-Well, he looks at Ashton and finally answer.
-Well I wanted to study acting and my dad send me to the best school in the world.
-Where is that?
-It's in Montréal of course. L'école nationale de théâtre du Canada.
-I never heard of .
- Well you know is Sandra Oh, the korean actress.
-no
-Come on Cristine Yang in doctor's grey anatomy.
-Oh yes an excellent actrice.
-Well she went there you know. And me of course.
-Your dad send you there. How strange.

-Nothing strange than sending your kid to the best school, says Ashton to take his defence. Can you hurry up miis my back hurt.
-Yes sir. I'm almost finish.
She grabs the dirty sheet and leaves.
-Bye Lucky.


Lucky smile at him.

Quite interested to know more about him, Ashton listen to him very careful and impress by his new son.



(Meanwhile  Ashton is practicing with him his facial expression during his stay at the hospital. Lucky tries to figure out what Aston is asking him without talking to him. ( Harold et Hardy silent movie gesture...)




PART 12

(They start talking at the hospital....
Lucky needs to figure out a good story to tell him...)

But he has hardly anytime left  he follows Ashton agenda and on with Betty he goes to play his different parts. She does his make up so he could look a tiny bit older, fix him up with clothes and practice their part on their way to the commercial or plays. Even the agent doesn't see the difference.




PART 13



At the end when he drives Aston back to his house, he tells Betty the truth while Ashton sleeps in the back of the car.


-You never had a vasectomy, she says. I taught you were a bit too young for that and you had a god dam good facial cream or done some great botox.

It made me old from looking at you but young by being with you, I am having a great time with you. You were very kind with me. Taking care of me while my lover Stanley is at the hospital, Cooking me dinner, dancing, swimming, playing scrabble, ping pong...This was fun Ashton. What's your real name by the way?

Lucky. Lucky Chagnon.
Your grandma will be jealous at me for sure.


Betty decides to go in the house with him and makes sure he plays the parts right in order to get his first acting part in Hollywood.  She has taught him everything she knows and all he has to do his play it good. After spending a long moment in the car they finally goes in.


They explain to Ashton what happened.
he starts telling him that her mother her single mother raise him all by himself, even tho he was very sick with heart problem and kidney failure.

Ashton sits back shock to hear that.  Just like his story with his twin brother almost. That couldn't make any sense. ..........This was so true......

Betty was looking at him almost tears to her eyes from listening to his story.
Lucky was really good but also he was telling the truth about his condition too.
.....
At the same time someone rang the bells
Lucky's mom is there looking for his son.
Ashton looks at his mom but his mom doesn't know what is going on. So Aston hurries up to ask his mom her version of the story.


Thinking, lets hear it from her now and get red of all of them but her version is not quite the same, so Betty decides to tell them the truth that this young man is gifted and has potential in becoming a great actor and they should give him  a chance. She offers him to have a special tutor at home for his math and he could stay during the summer doing small parts here and there giving the mother a chance to get by and Aston to see how capable Lucky is as an actor.

Great deal great turn out.
This was an opportunity of a life time for a kid who deserve a chance!




It will be great if Steve Martin, Ashton Kutcher and the staff of Hot in Cleveland could produce this enjoyable, memorable, funny movie with me of course!



For Betty White an amazing actress.
.For Lucky  my godson who suffer from kidney and heart failure.


And of courseh for me so I can pay my bills and spend my vacations with my feet in the sand before the cold Canadian winters.


Perhaps we could donate a certain amount of this movie to provide a few ill patients to have treatment at home instead of a daily visit to the hospital for dialyses.




                                                                   The end




Actions



Part 1


High school ground 

Lucky reading his scores.


Home 
Lucky sitting on the couch day dreaming. 
Hamlet books on the table as well as some very old classic video tv show and a tablet.
Lucky grabs his mom's tablet and read his mom's message.
Don't forget to register for your math class and call your grand mother to see if she needs anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment