Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Mainz Koblenz Rudesheim Part 2


Too cute  I just wanted to return there to be outside in nature.

Actually, I wanted to stop at 
bacharat as well
l0lpbut I should have done it on the way up as Bacharat is on the other side.


I have been to Rudesheim 
but again in a fast mode
I just wanted to return to be in the wineyards.
propre propre ici
trop cute
The road will lead you to the wineyard you have the option
gondola
chouchou train 
walking or speed biking
I decided to walk
its the Olympic after all 
Im doing my own marathon
        oh oh road block
I almost die right there
I passed this arch
I started to cough my life away
chocking crying dying all alone far away...from my family.
oh no
I had to stay calm. 

I did bring my Epipen with me...
but if you strech the picture,
look in the right side there is a green thing...
was it pesticide?
Until I strech the pic, I tought it was a figue tree ...I am allergic to figue but ...

Hey guys
I'm up there
me
afraid of heights




You follow these beautiful Path in the middle of the wineyard looking at those fields of riesling on one side and the Rhine scenary on the other.

The sun is boiling hot
need to rest, sleepling on the grass for a break...
Was it because of my allergic attack?
or the heat?


        But look at the view




what a beautiful day 
even the little train comes up here if you are too tired to go back downThere are 2 paths
lucky me I didnt have to go under the arch again.

finishing down my visit in the village with this
wonderbar
sparkling rosé called:

& Trapp Sohn...
so refreshing


I had to bring some at home to share with friends and family.

Next time, I will have their Pinot Noir serve chill....its quite good and maybe will bring my family and friends to share with me a wonderbar day in Germany again one day.

I had this nice sparkling rosé and went to the train station.
I really was smiling and was happy to have come here again.

At the train station, it was another story.
From Mainz, Koblenz, I did not have a problem with the ladies giving me informations
but here, sadly, the lady did not want to deal with me.
She send me to the automatic machine.
OMG!
She was not pleasant and did not want to help.

Luckily some tourists helped me out
but they did not know much either about old german ticket machine.
 
They send me outside  under the train station, up the stairs, across the track
but of course this was not making sense, I arrived from there
Fuck!

I went backdown, up and again inside the train station.
I was furious, as I was carrying 2 bottles of wine here.

The lazy  not friendly clerk  did not want to help.
Useless person who doesnt like english tourist.
Why work there...its a tourist area.

I told her my piece of mind!
You work in public, you dont choose who you help. 
You help everyone that shows up at your desk.
Spanish, French, English, Chinesr, Arabic...
You help them, even a Canadian.


When the ground personal opened the door, I asked again, if this coming train was going to take me back  to Mainz...

The people in the waiting room answered me:

ya ya ya 

And finally, the ground personal told me:

You have to change in Wiesbaden
oh shit....
And the way I went.

The amazing view along the Rhine made me forgot this bad incident, I was having such a beautiful day, she was not going to ruin my day.

I arrived in Wiesbaden asked for informations where I had to go for Mainz, 
he said:
It leaves in 2 minutes
plate form 9

I was inside and
9 was completely at the end.
I was running with 2 bottles of wine.

Really' I was not doing a marathon but a triathlon.

One girl got inside the wagon and that was it the man behind us could not come in.

Door lock
In Mainz the restaurant I wanted to go for dinner  was close. I had to walk the entire city before finding a place to eat schnitzel and drink Pinot noir

Sorrry we are out of stock 
no Pinot Noir

ok
ein beer bitter

I always forget to order a small beer
dam !

what a waste!

I dont like beer as much and the big beer gets warm so after that I dont like it.
Warm beer not my forté.

This was a full day!
watch some Olympic and slept really well.
no jet lag!

auf wie de zen!




















No comments:

Post a Comment